[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Easy Flower Loom

Valerie Alcaraz snowflake9587 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 03:56:32 UTC 2020

Hi all,
I have a question that maybe you more experienced loom knitters may be able to answer. Years ago, I got this flower loom kit that my mom bought from Ebay. I thought I lost the loom kit entirely, but found it earlier today. I have since lost the packaging so can’t give you the brand name, but the page of instructions that came with it says it is an Easy Flower Loom. It comes with round looms, a few square ones, and even one that feels like a hexagon or something. It is all very tiny, so I don’t know if I have the loom I need for the flowers and such that might be made in some of the classes in this group.
Has anyone ever heard of this loom kit? It looks like the yarn needed for it ought to be very thin, but I can’t be sure because the page of instructions is mostly in picture form. I’d love to know your thoughts about this loom.
Thanks, and I hope everyone has a good weekend.
Valerie