[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Finish or Fix it Friday

Cathy Miller guillcat at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 14:24:34 UTC 2020

Ramona,
What I've done has been to make a sort of tiny loop at the end of the wire so that the sharp end turns back onto itself.  I also take a very rough, heavy file and try to shave off any sharp edges.  Not sure whether that helps or not, but after all is done I have a very smooth bracelet that doesn't snag on anything.  So glad you've made these.  I know they're pretty.  BTW, I have mastered the threading of the sewing machine.  So very happy!  Cathy Miller