[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Coming down to the wire

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Sat Aug 15 19:42:12 UTC 2020

I thought my friend was screwing up on what she was putting in the bag, but
my good sense of touch had me checking  and noticing there were no size 8 mm
beads. She checked again and the bag said 8 instead of 6.

I had them all marked at 1 time, but they got out of order. She and I will
get them back in order one of these days.

Sometimes it is difficult for aira to get the colors correct. I think it is
because transmission of color on a computer or phone isn't always true.

Thanks for the suggestions though.