[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Monday Night Chat August 17, 2020 on the chat line

Jill Rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 17 02:59:47 UTC 2020

Hi,
I hope everyone is well.  Don’t forget our chat tomorrow night at 7:30PM eastern.  We will be making another cute ornament.
Phone number : 786-577-1020
Access code: 614370
August 17, 2020 7:30PM Eastern
Christmas is all about the Children! Join us as we make a cute and whimsical ornament sure to delight any child or any kid at heart!
Supplies:
Clear plastic round Christmas ball about 3” in diameter 80mm
Mini pompoms multicolored
Empty cleaned and painted K-cup
Red acrylic paint
Paint brush
1 Silver tab from soda can
E6000 glue or strong clear drying glue of your choice

                                Sent from Mail for Windows 10