[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Quilting class folks

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Aug 18 23:55:36 UTC 2020

For those of you who might be ahead of the rest of the folks, I do have some
homework for you.  DO NOT feel that those others  who might be as far as
some of you have to do this!!!

As I will go over at the end of the class about attaching the binding.  As I
do feel going over this more than once will be a benefit to all.

I would like you to first measure around your placemat outer edge.  Be
precise.

Put 2 strips together right sides facing together and sew a ¼” seam
allowance across the 2 1/2'” strip side.  Trim seam and press seam open.

I then want you to press these strips Wrong sides – let me say this one more
time -wrong sides together and fold in half going down the 44”   So you will
be having 44” by 1 ¼”

You will need 2 strips for each placemat for binding.

Joyce Kane

Kane Kids Shop

https://www.blindmicemegamall.com/.../shop/Directory_Departments?store...