[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Last day to sign up

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 07:00:27 UTC 2020

*****Last day to sign up!!!!!*****

Tiny Beaded Christmas Basket

Class name, Tiny Beaded Christmas Basket
Instructor, Bernice B <bernice.j.bird at gmail.com>

Craft type, safety pin beading

Class format, phone

Class date, August 28

Class time, 7:00 p.m. Eastern

Sign up deadline, August 21

Class description:

This sweet little beaded basket could hang on your Christmas tree with or
without a L E D votive candle. Also, it could be used as a party favor. The
basket uses beads, safety pins and wire.
Skills needed:

A perfect project for those who have never tried safety pin beading before.
Supply list:

I will put together a kit with the necessary beads, safety pins, and wire
for 1 basket. Price to be announced.

A list of supplies needed will soon be posted to the listserv, if you
prefer to purchase your own supplies.

Sign up  <https://www.krafterskorner.org/students>Tiny Beaded Christmas

https://www.krafterskorner.org/tinybasket/
<https://www.krafterskorner.org/students>