[NFB-Krafters-Korner] 2 nice free patterns from Ravelry

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sun Aug 23 14:35:22 UTC 2020

I have 2 nice free knitting patterns I got on Ravelry.

One is the summer surf tank.  I changed it a bit, because I didn't fancy the
I-cord straps, but the pattern is an easy kind of lace, but not too lacy.
It creates vertical zigzags, and all it takes is yarn-overs and
knit-2-togethers.  I like it so much, I'm thinking of making a second one.

The other pattern I got that I like is Paula's Scarfette, which is a small
keyhole scarf with a cable motif.  I made one for myself, and now I'm making
1 each for my sister and sister-in-law for Christmas.  The 1 I made was of
worsted, which is the pattern, but my local yarn store had some nice
cashmere/wool/silk on sale in DK, so I've modified the pattern a bit to use
that.  It's coming out real nice.

So, if you're on the hunt for some new project, you could try one of these.

Tracy