[NFB-Krafters-Korner] tonight's chat starting soon! 7:30PM Eastern!

Jill Rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Mon Aug 24 22:03:44 UTC 2020

Hi,
Just wanted to remind folks that we will be starting chat tonight at 7:30 PM Eastern.  I will have to leave just before 8:00PM Eastern to speak on our state affiliate zoom meeting.  Please join us as we make a cute yarn ball ornament.  This would be perfect for a knitter!
Supplies:
1 3” Styrofoam ball
Worsted weight yarn in your favorite color
A few straight pins
Scissors
Clear drying craft glue
2 Small wood beads about 8 to 10 MM
Wooden skewer or 2 cocktail length tooth picks

I made mine yesterday and thought it was adorable!
Jill
786-577-1020
Access code: 614370

                                Sent from Mail for Windows 10