[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Quilters Get ready, get set & Quilt as you GO!

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Aug 27 19:07:55 UTC 2020

This is the last class for the Quilt as you Go class.  Bring your questions
along tonight.  Give me a heads up if there is anything you want me to go
over with you.

Tonight we will go over the attaching your binding and I want everyone to be
comfortable with the binding.  The last thing will be how to stitch in the
ditch and finish up.

The binding gets better as you practice.  So don't get worried, be happy!

If these don't come out as well as you hoped, use them under the dog food
dish/water or the Cat's.

Joyce Kane