[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Craft Hang Out Reminder

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 21:09:38 UTC 2020

Smile!

Here we go again! Want to get to know some of the nice folks around here?
Need a good excuse to just sit around for a while and work on a project?
Or, just want an excuse to rest up from a long Friday?  Well, we can give
you the way to fill one or all of these needs.  It's really easy!  Pick up
a telephone and start dialing: 1.786.577.1020,,,614370#

My disclaimer for today is that you call at your own risk!  It gets a bit
routy at times.  Don't let me scare you off!  Come join all the silliness!

As a side note: Bernice's Basket class is at 7:00P.M. EST.  We can Hang out
until time to go enjoy her class.  If you are not participating in this
class, you are welcome to continue with the Hang Out.

Look forward to Hanging out Friday at 5:40.P.M. EST

Hahaha!  Almost forgot to put in the time.

Smile!

Tammy