[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT: Cathy Miller

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 01:29:04 UTC 2020

Hello, fellow crafters!

I have just spoken with our friend, Cathy Miller, and she and her husband evacuated their home on Tuesday. For those of you who do not know Cathy, she and her husband live in Lake Charles Louisiana. As many of you know, this area took a hit from hurricane Laura earlier today. Kathy stated they had evacuated Two hours from their home and have had to evacuate a second time. The hotel where they were staying had lost power and were not sure when it would  be back on. They are now in Texas for the next several days. She stated she did not know if they had a home to go back to. Several of her friends are now homeless. She does know that her area does not have phone service, power or water. If you are a praying person, please lift Cathy and her husband, Randy, up in prayer. As I receive updates from her, I will update the list.

 Cathy is grateful for any thoughts and prayers that come their way.