[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Little Beaded Ghost class.

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Aug 28 20:47:39 UTC 2020

Hi Ari,

The beaded ghost and beaded Jack o  lantern are both still open for sign up until September 9 and September 16.. To sign up for a class you can always check our calendar or current classes page to see on any class to find details about the class  and a sign up link.
Here is the sign up link for classes:
Https://www.krafterskorner.org/students
May God bless you.
 Cathy F