[NFB-Krafters-Korner] FW: Zoom Invitation for Tiny Beaded Basket Class

Joanne Jordan jordanj229 at verizon.net
Sat Aug 29 14:22:20 UTC 2020

I live in Massachusetts, but love New Hampshire.
My best friend is in Connecticut, Esther Lebignale. Do you know her? She lives in Waterbury.

I wish you all could have come for pizza!

Sent from my iPhone

> On Aug 29, 2020, at 9:58 AM, henry osborne jr via NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org> wrote:
>
> Good Morning Jo Ann, you and your Cousin forgot about the rest of us for your pizza party.
> I'd have gladly contributed the Italian wine or beer.
> Glad that you all enjoyed!
> A former New Englander

>>> i
>>> ce.j
>>> b
>>> ird%40gmail.com

>>> account? You can still follow Krafters Korner on Twitter. Go to:
>>> Twitter.com/craftingblind To unsubscribe, change your list options or
>>> get your account info for
>>> NFB-Krafters-Korner:
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/lfs4
>>> 0
>>> %40o
>>> ptonline.net

>>> account? You can still follow Krafters Korner on Twitter. Go to:
>>> Twitter.com/craftingblind To unsubscribe, change your list options or
>>> get your account info for NFB-Krafters-Korner:
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/bern
>>> i
>>> ce.j.b
>>> ird%40gmail.com

>>> account? You can still follow Krafters Korner on Twitter. Go to:
>>> Twitter.com/craftingblind To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for NFB-Krafters-Korner:
>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/jord
>>> a