[NFB-Krafters-Korner] FW: Zoom Invitation for Tiny Beaded Basket Class

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Sat Aug 29 15:32:19 UTC 2020

Hey There Len, of course you, Joyce and the rest of the members of the old chapter that met in Milford count.
Is that chapter still going?
I thought that I heard that Rich Gafney passed away earlier this year, but, if it was him, he wasn't living in Ct anymore.
O k, you can have my E Mail address too, I like to keep up with the old crowd back home.
say Hi to your lovely daughters for me.
My E mail address is
hosbornejr at gmail.com
Take care my Friend