[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Fixing knitting mistake

Wren Langley wlmr4020 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 06:48:38 UTC 2020

hi Traci,
I would definitely be interested in attending your class. I know how to net that, but would be very interested in finding out how you took your stitches off of the needle, without dropping any, and so forth. Thank you.

God bless,
Wren Langley PS. I’m not sure I am considered an intermediate or an advanced neuter, but I have taken stitches off of my needle, and I know how to do cables. If this would still qualify me. I would love to come.

Sent from my iPhone