[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Monday Night Chat

mother27dragon at gmail.com mother27dragon at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 17:11:03 UTC 2020

Merry Christmas!

This is our last Monday chat for Christmas in August.  What is better than
reading a good book and drinking some hot chocolate?  Well, coming tonight
and talking about a good book and making your very own mug of hot chocolate.
We will discuss "Crewel World" by Monica Ferris.  Did you figure out
whodunnit?  Afterwards, we will crochet a Hot Chocolate amigaruni mug. For
those of you who are nervous about crocheting amigaruni,  don't freak out,
it is single crochet the whole way through. Please bring the following
supplies.

Worsted weight Yarn in white, brown and an additional color (for the mug) if
you want a specific color

Crochet hook size E or F

Needle with large eye

Scissors

Tiny bit of polyester fiberffil

This will be so much fun!  Come and get cozy for a good mystery and a
stinkin cute project!

Meet at 5:40pm EDT.  We will use our Monday night chat line.  It is written
below as a one tap mobile connection.

7865771020,,,614370#,,,1

See you tonight!

ReNae