[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Prefered circular knitting needles

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 04:22:59 UTC 2020

I got a set of circular needles one time, but they kept unscrewing. Now I just keep collecting more of the circulars and label the plastic envelopes they come in. I often have several in use at the same time. They are easier to keep track of, and I never need to worry about whether the cable is being used already. But I never use straight needles any more. I think I gave them all to my granddaughters.