[NFB-Krafters-Korner] I could not find my recipe, but...

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 20:01:03 UTC 2020

Here is a funny story about rum cake. When I was in an accident and my
parents came to help me, a friend gave us a rum cake. Nobody in the house
likes rum cake, so my dad put it out under a tree for the birds. He forgot
about it and let my guide dog out in the yard. She started chowing down on
it. He went out and picked it up and put it in a bent of the branch. My dog
stared at it so hard and for so long like she thought she could make it come
down from that tree. Silly girl.
Bernice