[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Merry Christmas and thank you

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 02:50:52 UTC 2020

I also want to thank Jill and Tammy for the party yesterday. I know how much
work it is to do a party virtually or otherwise. I did one for our chapter
Saturday night.

I can't express how moving and inspirational Jill and Dixie's advent emails
have been. I was feeling pretty bleak about this year's Christmas, and their
emails have helped me be focused on the meaning of the season.

Thank you, and have a safe and merry Christmas.

Bernice