[NFB-Krafters-Korner] ReNae! Thank You for my Holiday Exchange Gifts!!

Ruth Williams rhcwilliams at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 25 02:18:27 UTC 2020

Hey all,
Shout out to ReNae for my wonderful Christmas gifts from the holiday gift exchange!
She knitted a gorgeous little white doggie with a red Santa hat with green accents and a teeny white pom on top, along with a black scarf. He's got black button eyes, sweet floppy ears and stands about four inches tall.
He's got a cute black nose, and, even though my vision is low, I do believe this little guy has got miniature whiskers! How the heck did you even accomplish that one, ReNae? I love him so much, it took me 20 minutes to open the other gift.

Which is...a wonderful purple knitting bag that's rectangular in shape — starts out flat but expands like an accordion inside. It's got six cordoned off sections inside to stow skeins of yarn, with a larger pocket next to that to put those Bernat Big Balls of yarn. I've got a few of those that need a home, so this is great.

It's got two side zippered pockets to accommodate knitting tools, scissors and sundries. This bag really expands! I think I could probably fit a comforter in there with a little body English!
Anyway, as you can see, I think these gifts are great. Thank you so much, ReNae!
I really hope you have a shop to sell these little doggos to the rest of the world. They need this right now. Plus, you'd make a fortune!
Have a Joyous and Blessed Christmas!

Miss Ruth