[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Day After Christmas

SHELLEY SCHUETT shelleyschuett at telus.net
Sat Dec 26 22:06:29 UTC 2020

It's the day after Christmas and all is quiet.

since all of our Christmas projects got finished on time.

The needles and hooks are at rest.

Our hands are restless not sure what to make now.

Then we remember all the crafting gifts that we received.

So pull out the instructions and all the craft books.

To see what you can make and teach to us all.

The hang outs are great to get to know one and all.

The lessons are the best, because it challenges our minds.

The New Year is approaching and resolutions are made

So try a new craft or maybe teach a class.

I'm ready for 2021 and all the fun to begin.

Are you?

Thank you crafters corner for all the new projects I've learned over the
last year and all the new friends I've met.

Shelley