[NFB-Krafters-Korner] ReNae! Thank You for my Holiday Exchange Gifts!!

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Sun Dec 27 21:55:20 UTC 2020

Hi Dixie and everyone, yes, the mail has been really slow here too.
It has been like that since before the elections
We don't know if it is due to postal workers being out sick with the virus, or, a work slow down for some unknown reason or what.
We're lucky that all of the items that were ordered on line arrived on time for the holidays.