[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Yarn we got for Christmas!

englishrider91 at gmail.com englishrider91 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 23:08:35 UTC 2020

Hi, Terry,

I've been super not active on this list lately. I really need to get knitting again. Keeping my tention the same and doing several things one after another while holding several things at once is not easy lol. It's like keeping several balls in the air; if you let one drop, everything comes crashing down.

Anyhow, have you thought of arm knitting with that yarn? I've heard that's what people do with super thick yarn like you've got. There's also really thick needles that I've seen for knitting yarn like this. I think I remember them having a crazy high number, like 50 or something. They were probably an inch thick. :)

Thanks,
Ari