[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Hand embroidery class

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Dec 31 03:11:04 UTC 2020

OK folks hang in there as Jill & I are bouncing some ideas what is up in the
subject line.

So hang in it is still on the planning table.

No machine embroidery is being discussed.  I would  think the newest
embroidery machine begins around $400 and climbs up from there.    I have
only used the Baby Lock Spirit and have 2 of them and I have a Baby Lock 10
needle machine and have been paying on it for a little more than a year and
have not stitched one stitch on it.  I cannot  get anyone to teach me.

Let Jill & I think this out and we will get back to you.  Just remember we
might not teach you the way you want to learn, but we  will teach you
something.

Joyce Kane

Kane Kids Shop