[NFB-Krafters-Korner] re Squares

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Fri Feb 7 22:24:35 UTC 2020

We did say no borders originally, but I would say send them to jail and let her figure it out. The reason we said no borders was because we did not want to have borders around every single triangle that was being put into that asking. We thought it might make it look a bit too cluttered. Even so, I wouldn’t take them out, I would just do other rectangles without them. Good luck, and I’m sure It will be fine. Sorry about messing up jill‘s name and the word Afghan. Need to go for now. I’m at Washington seminar, so will only be answering emails sporadically. Take care.

Sent from Jeanette Kutash's  iPhone