[NFB-Krafters-Korner] i did it. finally place a knitpics order.

Linda C Knight lindac.knight at icloud.com
Sun Feb 16 19:54:09 UTC 2020

So i also ordered Caron Simply soft yarn from JoAnn’s website. I figured I could maybe get 2 hats from one skein. We shall see.

I ordered 4 off-white and a sunshine color. They tell me its a bright yellow.

Yay me!

Linda K.

I am replying on my previous message because its just easier today.

I finally placed my knitpicks order and i did it from my mac.  I couldn’t seem to get my iPhone or my windows pc to open the shopping cart.

I love their nickel-plated interchangeable needles. So ordered a new set and extra cables..

Smiles.
Linda C Knight
With GDF Guide dog Ben.
Ham Radio Operator CallSign: KK4HRG.