[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday (on Tuesday)

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 19:16:26 UTC 2020

Well, I had a bunch of mugs I was going to put in our garage sale, but I
decided to make mug cozies for them all for the craft sale. Also, someone
had suggested putting an empty prescription bottle in the toe of a knitted
tiny Christmas knitted stocking. So, I kept about 24 smallish ones for my
stockings. I wanted to collect empty grocery bags for making the blarn for a
mat, but they have outlawed in New York State, so I won't be able to do that
now.

Bernice and the adorable Lolo.