[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Maybe OT

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 01:04:04 UTC 2020

Betty,
As President of this Division, I did not receive a message from you.
If anyone contacts you about this wonderful project, please take this
off list.

Thank you & Best Wishes!
Tammy Freitag

On 2/20/20, Lovette Yewchan via NFB-Krafters-Korner

--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy