[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Dexterity improvement through crafts?

ReNae Anderson mother27dragon at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 20:16:39 UTC 2020

The way around tags are tags that you can use on all kinds of different things. There are different ones like stickers, buttons, little clip things, etc. With an app on your phone, you label the tag and then when you want to read what it is, you go back to your app and it’ll read it for you. Pretty cool!

Karyn ReNae Anderson

>>> http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/raynd