[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Loom Knit Rectangles

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 5 17:18:29 UTC 2020

What's an AIO?

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf
Of Karen via NFB-Krafters-Korner
Sent: Sunday, January 5, 2020 10:48 AM
To: 'List for blind crafters and artists' <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Karen <butterfly05 at earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] Loom Knit Rectangles

Hi,

I have two rectangles, one on the loom and one on the needles, right now.

I was going to try 24 pegs regular gauge for 9 inches knitted to 7, but it
was suggested I try 24 pegs small gauge for 7 inches knitted to 9, so that
is where I am at the moment.

I am using Caron Simply Soft on the AIO.

What loom bind off would be best for sewing together?

On the needles I am using the same yarn, different color, 35 stitches as
posted, size 7.

What is the tally of rectangles so far? Do we know how many are needed?

Happy knitting y'all,

Karen