[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Loom Knit Rectangles

Karen butterfly05 at earthlink.net
Mon Jan 6 23:14:18 UTC 2020

Hi,

AIO is the all-in-one small gauge adjustable loom from Knitting Board that
allows for flat knitting, knitting in the round and double knitting. It
takes some getting used to.

E-wrap works fine with worsted weight yarn on the small gauge loom. The
close spacing of the pegs slows me down but it's still faster than the
needles. I was on the phone yesterday with a friend for an hour and a half
and at one point, stopped to shake out my hands, and couldn't believe how
the knit had grown. It was up to eight inches.

I tend to use the true knit stitch with worsted weight yarn on the regular
gauge loom and will try that next. The Simply Soft is a #4 but seems to be
thinner than my other #4 yarn so not sure how that will go.

On the needles I'm knitting from the rectangle patterns posted from Warm Up
America.

HTH,

Karen