[NFB-Krafters-Korner] goals for the new year!

terrypowers59 at gmail.com terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 17:47:19 UTC 2020

My main goal is to finish 3 projects that are on back order!

Henry and I are still trying to organize craft and other items, after 2
small fluds.

We are also trying to master windows 10 and new lap top computers.

I think I have finally figured out the number of stitches for my rectangle
so now I can start contributing to that project!

Along with work, when will the world stop turning!

Along with being sick, I need to start planning for 2020 convention!

When will things slow down!

Terry