[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Welcome to Crafting in 2020!

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 03:12:04 UTC 2020

Hello Crafters!

Well, here we go!  Time to get back to the fun of crafting. Thank you
for sharing your time and knowledge with us over the last year!  Thank
you for joining in on the classes, events and chats!  Today I am
sitting here with a wonderful calendar for 2020.  I have a problem
with it.  I have a few things scheduled but it is really very blank.
Do you have a skill you can share? We have a couple of continual
classes for beginners but if you want to offer a class for a
particular item or a variation of a class, give me a call.  I would
love to put your name and class on the calendar.

H:402-904-5105
Email: ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com

If you have ideas or a small project that can be completed in an hour,
please let Jill know so she can continue to have fun Monday Night
Chats.

Fund Raiser Project
Cathy has been sending out crochet and knitting suggestions for
rectangles.  We would appreciate everyone's help.  We need rectangles
made in solid Neutral colors.  The rectangles need to measure 7 inches
wide by 9 inches long. Jill has volunteered to assemble the rectangles
into a beautiful afghan.  This afghan is to be raffled off during the
2020 National Convention.  You are welcome to make more than one.  If
you need Jill's address, please let her know.  We thank you in advance
for your help!!  The DEADLINE for sending in the rectangles is March
1.  This will allow time for assembley.

March is Craft Month.  We would like to have a Spring Extravaganza.
This will be a Saturday event that will include a number of projects.
Put on those thinking caps and then give me a call.

Let's make 2020 a Fun Filled Craft Year!!
Thank you for being a part of our little corner!  If you are new to
our corner, WELCOME!!
Happy Crafting!
Tammy

--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy