[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Loom knit sock class opportunity

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 00:22:51 UTC 2020

NOTICE!!!!!!!!!!

THIS CLASS IS LOCATED ON FACEBOOK ONLY & IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED  WITH KRAFTERS KORNER. I AM SHARING THIS INFORMATION AS A COURTESY. PLEASE CHECK THE EVENT LINK FOR ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE.

*FREE BEGINNER LOOM KNITTING CLASS FOR HOUSE SOCKS*

ALL OF THE TOOLS NEEDED ARE LISTED IN THE EVENT. ♥️
https://facebook.com/events/s/beginner-loom-knitting-course-/684704462059284/?ti=as

With every set of house socks you finish you can enter for a chance to win the kit below with everything you need for making socks.

🧶iLoveLooming, 44 peg 5/16 gauge sock loom with removable pegs and extra pegs
🧶Indigo Quail, sock of the month Hand-dyed matching self-striping sock yarn.
#1 super fine 75% extra fine superwash Merino
 25% nylon.
Color 61, comes with crochet and needle knit pattern booklet
🧶 Bundle of my loom knit sock PDF's
🧶Yarn bra

Over $70 value for free

All you need to do is comment on this post with a photo of your finished house socks and share to 1 group (please list group with photo)

What is you make more than one pair? Every pair you complete is one entry. Comment with photo and name of group you shared a photo in.

Please Subscribe and make sure notifications are turned on YouTube : www.youtube.com/c/hypnotichysterialooming

Like and follow - Hypnotic Hysteria Looming business page :
https://m.facebook.com/139965566160193

Hypnotic hysteria looming group : https://www.facebook.com/groups/1380983915558230/

Ravelry : https://www.ravelry.com/designers/amanda-pratt

The winner will be announced February 29th 10:00 pm EST. 02/29/2020

If you are outside the continental US shipping will have to be covered by recipient.

NOT REQUIRED, if you share to a loom knitting group please tag me (Amanda Pratt) . I like to be able to keep up with comments and questions. Thank you ♥️