[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Re Forgiving Afghan Class

misslady0971 at gmail.com misslady0971 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 13 18:49:48 UTC 2020

Hi,

I had sent a message early this morning saying that if anyone who was in the
class needed us to hav another session to help with problems with the
afghan, all they had to do was let me know off list.  We can meet and do a
row or two to make sure everyone is straight with the pattern.  My email
address is misslady0971 at gmail.com <mailto:misslady0971 at gmail.com> .

I just found out that we have an email address to use for the class members
only I haven't figured out how to make it work yet.  Do the 3 people who
were in the class have the email address for the class?  Please write me off
list.

Deb B.