[NFB-Krafters-Korner] 3 needle bind off

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 18:30:36 UTC 2020

Hi Bernice and Lolo, you didn't miss much in Courtneys loom class. She
taught what Terry and I believe are the last 3 stitches that are commonly
used in loom knitting. Is this correct Courtney?
If you want to make loom knitted booties, I am sure that either she or Terry
and I will help you with a pattern.
Hth.