[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Labrador slippers picture

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] terry.powers at nih.gov
Fri Jan 17 20:28:36 UTC 2020

Thanks for the picture, Tracy!
Is it all in the golden color or is it the light that makes the bottom look white?
I can see the golden color and his black eye and black nose.  I guess this  was a side pick!
I finally found his flappy ear!
Sure wish I had that talent!
I thin it is Cathy who does face book.  She will be glad to shair the picture with our face book friends!

Anyone else who has something they are proud of, please shair!

Terry