[NFB-Krafters-Korner] 56 days days left

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 19 22:51:36 UTC 2020

Smile!
Do you know how many days are left to complete and send in beautiful
rectangles for the Krafters Division Fund Raiser?  56 days. 8 weeks.
That sounds like a lot of time but it will vanish very quickly!  All
needles, hooks and looms!! The Division would love to demonstrate the
wonderful skills of our members.  WE can do that by creating
rectangles using acrylic 4 ply yarn in white, beige, cream, blues,
greens or tan to create a rectangle that measures 7 inches wide by 9
inches long.  Please use solid colored yarn to show off those
wonderful stitches.   Cathy sent out suggested patterns for crochet
and knit rectangles.  Terry sent out a pattern for a loom knit
rectangle.  You are welcome to use those or create your own as long as
they meet the recommendations.

Jill has offered to assemble these rectangles into a blanket.  The
completed blanket will be raffled off at the National Convention.

I issue the challenge to get your rectangles finished and mailed to
Jill.  March 15 will be here before you can turn around good. If you
can include a braille label with color, that would be
fantastic!!Contact Jill for her mailing address.

This is for all hands on deck!!This is your Division, your fund-raiser
and your time to participate!  We can't do it without you!

Thanks so much!
Off to create a rectangle or 4.
Tammy

--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy