[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Challenge for each of you

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 02:15:32 UTC 2020

Tonight's chat was fun.  A challenge came out of the conversation.
Put on your thinking caps and think of an idea for an NFB ornament for
us to make and sell at the convention.  Please be able to make the
item you suggest.

Example:  It was brought up that we could make bells with NFB on them.
How many ways can you think of of putting the letters on the bell?

These would make nice items to sell at convention.  They would be
small, travel easy and not expensive.  That is the type of items that
sell best.

Please share the ideas!  If we get enough ideas, we just might take a
vote on our favorite.

Have fun and share your thoughts!
Tammy

Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy