[NFB-Krafters-Korner] (no subject)

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 18:47:13 UTC 2020

More from Monday's Chat.

The topic was "What would you like to learn?"

Below is the list:
beading
Leather crafting
Beginner needle knitting
Safety pin beading
Jewelry making adaptive ways to use jewelry tools
Cro Hooking
Beginner sewing  possible apron
Quilting
Coil baskets
Kumihimo
Macramé
Paracord bracelet
Scrapbooking
Clay
 Nfb ornaments for sell at convention
NFB stockings
NFB hats
NFB mug koozie
NFB bells for BELL academy

Now that you know that there is an interest in these areas, we now
need help from those that know how to do them!  We NEED Teachers!!

I will be hosting the chat on February 10.  The topic will be on
Teaching.  This gives you time to think about it and maybe come up
with a list of questions.  Come join in the fun!

Thanks!
Tammy
--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy