[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Is there a chat tonight?

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 18:49:12 UTC 2020

Hi Renae, yes, we sure did miss you at the chat last night. Awe, c'mon now, a meeting is more important than hanging with your buddies?
Tammy is right, we didn't talk about you. we talked all about um, let me see now, who was it? Ah yes, it was Courtney! Lol. Hey Courtney, we missed you too, unless you were the unspoken lurker who popped in on us. Big smile. Seriously, we hope you are o k.
Renae, there is a Fun with Crochet class tonight. I hope you can make it, Tammy is going to show us a new stitch that she hasn't even shared with me, ( bad Tammy! )
//Gotta run, there are crafts and a loom calling my name from thje Ranch. Lol and Big smile.
Talk to you later my Friend.