[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Corner to corner crochet class

Kaila Allen blindbeautycrafts at gmail.com
Thu Jan 23 02:17:11 UTC 2020

It looks like small squares that make up a larger square  You start at one corner of the square make it wider and then decrease you end at the opposite corner.

Thank you,

Kaila
Blind Beauty Crafts
Custom Creations
480-232-9616
fb.me /BlindBeautyCrafts
PayPal.Me/bbcraftsaz Link

The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson