[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Fwd: Check this out at Amazon.com

Melissa Tucker melissatucker4 at att.net
Thu Jan 23 03:37:43 UTC 2020

Teamoy has several types of products.  The bag comes in a large or a small one.  The large holds 6 yarn skeins and has pockets for accessories.  I use the small one to carry what I’d need for a purse and my crochet stuff is in the middle of the bag.  There are two side pockets which I leave along.  They are so small, I am afraid I would drop something.  The other big pockets one in front of the bag and another in the back of the bag.  One of the pockets has slots for crochet needles.  Teamoy has a crochet case with the slots.  Both bags are similar, the big bag holds 6 skeins.  I’ve worn out my small bag to the point that the snap on the top compartment is trying to come apart.  Hope that helps.  Also I want to say that if one amazon seller doesn’t have it, then another one will.needle

> On Jan 22, 2020, at 4:50 PM, henry osborne jr via NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org> wrote:

I might hold off until my Birthday too.