[NFB-Krafters-Korner] possible class, input needed

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jan 30 22:35:59 UTC 2020

I would like to know who would be interested in a easy piecing quilt block class.  You have to have a sewing machine and know how to thread it.  You will need to purchase 3 tools beside the fabric & thread.  You will make 4 coasters and they are great to gift with a bottle of wine or soda for a holiday gift.  We do have a few holidays in the Spring.
If  you are interested please let me know andf I will send you a list of what you will need and where you can get the special 3 tools.  If you have them already you will be set to go.  There are several wayhs of getting the fabric cut and it can be by doing it yourself with these 3 tools or purchasing it already done.
Please send me an email:Blindhands at AOL.com  and I will send you the information on supplies.
I will plan on getting a date in early March to do this 2 day class.

I am thinking these 3 tools should be under $30  and you will use them many times. Joyce