[NFB-Krafters-Korner] New Chat Line

englishrider91 at gmail.com englishrider91 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 04:08:08 UTC 2020

Also, iOS makes it really easy to put the number in your phone, since the number with all the punctuation marks and stuff where it's supposed to be is a link in the email. If you click on it, a thing should come up where you can add it to your contacts, either as part of an existing contact or as a new contact. :) I love that about my iPhone--it makes adding numbers given in a text or email--or even on the web--super easy to add to your contacts.

Thanks,
Ari