[NFB-Krafters-Korner] For sale: square basket

Theresa C. TAylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 14:06:03 UTC 2020

Greetings,
We are launching a new store for safety pin beading. We offer kits of many kinds. These kits come with all the needed supplies to finish a given project. We also provide Braille and/or large print labeling.

As a way to test our accessibility for our website and our kits we are offering to a limited number of people a square basket kit for $35. This includes all the supplies needed for a square basket that measures 6’ x 6’ x 8’ and a free gift of a two piece tool kit which is needed to complete the project. We are taking names and emails of people who are interested in this deal.
Please email me at:
tct71886 at gmail.com

Be a blessing to someone today
Rev. Dr. Theresa C Taylor