[NFB-Krafters-Korner] back again

terrypowers59 at gmail.com terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 17:11:55 UTC 2020

Welcome back, Theresa and Ken!
Nice to finally see both of you, again!

Terry, Henry and guide dog, Sophie

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf
Of Theresa C. TAylor via NFB-Krafters-Korner
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2020 3:52 PM
To: Krafter's Korner <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Theresa C. TAylor <tct71887 at gmail.com>
Subject: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] back again

Greetings,

Looking forward to reconnecting with old friends and getting to know new
ones.
Life has been crazy busy as usual, but with all the Covid 19 restrictions I
have decided to spend more time on crafting. I still love to crochet. I make
corner to corner pieces. Corner to corner allows you to make a picture on a
crocheted item. Lately, I have made a red squirrel on an afghan and I made a
baby blanket for my great nephew with his name and birthdate.

I also love to loom, bead, latch hook and safety pin beading.

We are launching a new safety pin beading store soon where we will feature
kits that are accessible.  I have also started a facebook safety pin beading
group if anyone is interested in joining.

Looking forward to hanging out around the Korner.
Be a blessing to someone today
Rev. Dr. Theresa C Taylor