[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Beginner needle knitting class tonight

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 17:46:36 UTC 2020

Hello,
I signed up this morning for the Beginner Knitting class and it will
start in a quarter of an hour, unless I'm much mistaken. However, the
email I received gave no phone number or anything.

Very best wishes,
Sandra.

On 7/2/20, henry osborne jr via NFB-Krafters-Korner

--
Sandra Gayer DipABRSM, LRSM.

Soprano Singer
www.sandragayer.com