[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Book for July book chat

Deborah MacIlroy debmacilroy at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 23:19:08 UTC 2020

Hi Krafters,
The book we are reading for our July book chat is Vanishing Fleece:Adventures in American Wool by Clara Parkes. It is available on BARD number DB97428.

From BARD:
Knitwear designer chronicles the process of turning wool into garments after buying a bale of wool from a sheep breeder. Discusses the harvesting of wool, the state of wool mills in North America, production decisions, the dyeing process and designing knitwear.

Hope you enjoy the book! Please contact me if you have any questions.
Deb MacIlroy