[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Mentoring opportunity

JILL ROSSITER jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 3 02:19:58 UTC 2020

Hi, I just wanted to let everyone know that I have added a feature to our Facebook group. It is called mentorship. If you are interested ,you can go to our group and sign up to be a mentor .you will simply need to enter in information regarding the types of skills that you believe that you are good at and then save your information .that way if others come upon our Facebook group and have specific questions about particular crafts or skills they can reach out to you individually. This is totally up to you if you want to participate. It is not required.
Jill Rossiter

Sent from Xfinity Connect App